Welcome to my Rikaness!
I’m not a good storyteller, nor a professional critic.
One thing’s for sure, though,
I hate sugar-coating.
I’ll give you my 100% honest opinions and true experiences.
So yeah. Thanks for dropping by!
Follow me on my social media accounts!
Watch my latest YouTube videos:
#RIXREVIEWS: NATURE SKIN SECRETS Skin Purifier Black Toner
First things first, let me begin this post by telling you some things that must be considered:
- I had not used any toners before I got this. It’s been ages since I last used one.
- I was having a bad skin day when I received it – more like bad skin dayS – so my skin was rough and I had several pimples on my forehead, somewhere on the cheeks, and around the mouth area.
- I’m not a doll so I don’t have a perfect skin. I’ve had pimple marks and scars and that’s that.
- I don’t get facials. The first and the last time I did was at Flawless Sta. Rosa back in 2016, and that’s how I got my huge pimple scar on my right cheek underneath my eye. I had an acne when I went there, and my attendant pricked it.
- Of course, this is not the only product that I’m currently using. However, I can tell that the results I got was from this product, since the other products were already being used even before I had the toner.
- This product was sent to me to try and review.
DO NOTE, THOUGH, THAT I ALWAYS GIVE MY SUPER DUPER HONEST OPINION AND I BASE EVERYTHING ON HOW I FEEL DURING THE PROCESS AND HOW GOOD THE OUTCOME IS. SO IF I SAY I LOVE IT, THAT MEANS I LOVE IT, AND IF I SAY I HATE IT, THAT MEANS I HATE IT.
ALSO, REMEMBER THAT NOT BECAUSE IT WORKS FOR ME, IT WILL WORK FOR YOU.
Okay, let’s get started!
You may have read two Nature Skin Secrets products on my blog – the Detox Mask with Black Combo and You Glow Girl Gold Collagen Detox Mask. In case you haven’t yet, I mentioned on both posts that the thing I don’t like about them is the lack of information on labels. I always read the labels before actually diving into any product. (Comment below if you do it, too!)